Tender for “3D Projection Mapping at Chilakoor Waterway Tunnel, Varkala"
Tender No: CIL/L&S/2023-24/02
NAME OF WORK: Tender for “3D Projection Mapping at Chilakoor Waterway Tunnel, Varkala”
CIAL INFRASTRUCTURES LTD., (hereinafter referred to as ‘Employer’), proposes to invite tenders from reputed, experienced and financially sound agencies having expertise in Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning & Post-warranty Annual Maintenance & Operation of Multi-Projector 3D Video Projection Mapping, and allied systems, for the tender of “3D Projection Mapping at Chilakoor Waterway Tunnel, Varkala”.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Scope of the work broadly covers, but not limited to the following:
1. Design of the concept of 3D Projection Mapping showinside the 350-meter long Chilakkoor tunnel at Varkala, with Multi-Projector 3D Video Projection Mapping etc., mounted on a customised GRP electric boat SUPPLIED by Employer .
2. Creation and production of suitable content as detailed in the technical specifications of this contract providing an immersive experience for the viewers.
3. Supply, Installation, Integration (to the customised GRP electric boat SUPPLIED by Employer), Testing & Commissioning of light and sound show systems.
4. Operations contract of the Light & Sound Show and allied systems for 3 (three) years.
5. Defect liability period of 3 (three) years and an additional comprehensive maintenance contract for the next 2 (Two) years.
The period of completion shall be 120 days from the date of issue of LoA.
Bidders fulfilling the following requirements shall be eligible for pre-qualification for technical evaluation:
1. Biddershould haveminimum3 years’experience in Design & SITC of permanent outdoor Light & Sound Shows/ 3D Projection mapping with video content development/ scripted audio-video installations at water screen shows / museums / monuments/ experience centres / science and technology parks / places of heritage and cultural importance, etc., either as a sole agency or as a member of a consortium, on turnkey basis.
2. The bidder should have successfully completed similar works during the last 5 years, either as a sole bidder or as member of a consortium:
- One project of cost INR 3.50 Crores
- Two projects of cost INR. 2 Crores each
- Three projects of cost INR 1.50 Crores each
3. The minimum annual turnover of the bidder for similar works shall be more than Rs. 6 (Six) Crores inany of the lastfive financial years (2018-19,2019-20,2020-21,2021-2022,2022-23).The copy of the audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit & Loss of the last five financial years of the bidder shall be submitted as proof of the same. The audited financials produced by the bidder as evidence of the same shall be in the name of the bidder only and any financials belonging to any holding, subsidiary, associate, related entities of the bidder shall not be accepted as proof of evidence in this regard.
4. In case the Bidder proposes to bid as a sole bidder, they should have Content Development Team, System Integration Team and other technical personnel, who has the requisite credentials and experience in working with prestigious projects. In case, the bidder does not have in-house expertise in any field, the bidders are permitted to participate in the bid as a consortium through an arrangement of MOU executed on a stamp paper with other reputed agencies having the requisite credentials.
The MOU shall clearly specify the division of responsibilities between the consortium partners. The scope under each consortium partner shall not be for the same technical aspects and should complement each other for the given scope of work.
Total number of consortium members including the lead member of consortium shall not exceed 2 (Two).
Any member in a consortium is not permitted to be part of another consortium bidding for this work.
In the case of a consortium bidding for this work, any member of the consortium shall comply with the eligibility requirement given under (1) and (3) above. For compliance with the requirements given under (2) above, the credentials of all the members of the consortium shall be collectively considered during evaluation.
5. The bidder should not have been blacklisted by any State/Central Government or any other public sector undertaking or a corporation or any other Autonomous organization of Central or State Government.
6. The bidder must have valid GST registration.
COST OF THE TENDER DOCUMENTS:
The cost of Bid document consisting of Book No-1 (Pre-qualification Bid), Book No–2 (Technical Bid) and Book No-3 (Price Bid) to be issued to the bidders is Rs. 5000/- + GST @ 5%. Those who wish to collect the documents by post shall remit an additional amount of Rs. 500/-. The cost of bid documents, as applicable, shall be remitted as Cash/E-transfer / DD drawn in favour of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., payable at Ernakulam.
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT (BID SECURITY):
Bids shall be submitted by eligible bidders along with an EMD of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs only) in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., payable at Ernakulam.
DATES FOR SALE OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Applications for issue of tender documents along with the prescribed cost of bid document shall be submitted by bidders at the office of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., not later than 25 th July 2023 , 5.00 PM. The bid documents will be sold on payment as prescribed above, from 12 th July 2023 to 25 th July 2023 during working hours from the Office of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., Kochi Airport PO, Nedumbassery.
SITE VISIT AND PRE-BID MEETING:
A site visit for the bidders at Chilakkoor Tunnel, Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram is scheduled on 25 th July 2023 at 10.00 AM for familiarisation of project environment followed by a Pre-bid meeting which is scheduled on the same day at 2.00 PM for providing clarifications to the bidders.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
The bids shall be submitted in threeseparate sealed envelopes viz: Envelope No.1 (Pre-qualification Bid), Envelope No.2 (Technical Bid) and Envelope No.3 (Price Bid). All the three envelopes (Envelope No.1, 2 and 3) shall be enclosed in a bigger envelope super-scribed as Tender for “3D Projection Mapping at Chilakoor Waterway Tunnel, Varkala” and submitted at the office ofCIAL Infrastructures Ltd., Near CIASL Academy, Kochi Airport P.O., Nedumbassery, Ernakulam – 683 111, Kerala on or before 15.00 hours, 7 th August 2023 .
The details of documents to be submitted with each envelope are given below;
A. ENVELOPE NO.1 (PRE-QUALIFICATION BID):
Envelope No.1, which shall be superscribed as “Pre-qualification Bid”, shall contain the following documents:
a. Original copy of Book No:1 - Pre-qualification Bid(issued to the bidder) duly filled and signed by the Authorised signatory on all pages.
b. Earnest Money Deposit as specified above.
c. Unconditional Acceptance Letter (Refer: Tendering Procedures, Sl No -2: Tender Forms)
d. Duly signed minutes of the pre-bid meeting.
e. Documentary proof to show that the bidder has at least three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field as specified under clause (1) of the eligibility criteria. Certificate of Incorporation, work completion certificates or any other documents shall be produced by the bidder as evidence of the same.
f. Documentary proof to show that the bidder has successfully completed similar projects during the last five years, as specified under clause (2) of the eligibility criteria. The project completion certificates shall be submitted as evidence for the same.
g. The copy of the audited Balance Sheet/ equivalent and Statement of Profit & Loss as proof of the minimum annual turnover of Rs. 6 Crores in any of the last five financial years, as specified under clause (3) of the eligibility criteria. The bidder shall submit IT acknowledgement slip received on e-filing of the returns by the bidders for the last five financial years, and audited financial statements duly signed by the Chartered Accountant shall be enclosed, clearly indicating the turnover and all other relevant details.
h. MOU executed on a stamp paper if the bidder is proposing to bid for the work as a consortium, clearly specifying the division of responsibilities of each partner of the consortium.
i. Composition of team members of the bidder (for both members in case of a consortium) who will be deployed for this project, their job profile, qualifications, credentials, previous experience etc., to demonstrate their capability to execute the project.
j. Copy of the partnership deed (for both members in case of a consortium) if the bidder is a partnership firm and attested copy of registration certificate in case of company and sole proprietorship declaration in the case of sole proprietorship firm.
k. Authority letter in original or attested by notary not more than one year old of the bidder (for both members in case of a consortium) in favour of the person who has signed the tender documents with telephone number and complete postal address.
l. A self-certificate stating that the firm has not been blacklisted by any Government/PSU and any private organisations.
m. Litigation history.
n. Any other relevant documents required to meet the various prequalification evaluation criteria.
B. ENVELOPE NO. 2 (TECHNICAL BID):
Envelope No.2 shall contain the following documents which shall be super scribed as “Envelope No. 2 – Technical Bid”.
a. Original Copy of Book No: 2 - Technical Bid duly filled and signed by the Authorized Signatory on all pages.
b. A report regarding the proposal of the bidder, which shall include project concept, technical approach, design parameter, challenges and its solutions, drawings etc.
c. The details regarding the team composition with their respective role/expertise in the relevant field. In the case of a consortium, the role and responsibility of each member (including their respective team composition) shall be provided.
d. Hard copy of slides (in colour print, neatly bound) intended for presentation during technical bid evaluation.
e. Soft copy of any conceptual videos, presentation slides, drawings, images etc., proposed to be presented during technical bid evaluation in a flash drive.
f. Indicative schedule of completion/PERT chart required to complete the work as per schedule.
g. Any other relevant documents required to meet the various technical evaluation criteria.
C. ENVELOPE NO. 3 (PRICE BID):
a. Original Copy of Book No: 3 – Price Bid duly filled and signed by the Authorized Signatory on all pages.
EVALUATION OF BIDS:
The evaluation of bids shall be done in three stages as given below:
1. EVALUATION PRE-QUALIFICATION BIDS:
Envelope No. 1 containing the Book No.1 (Pre-qualification Bid), Unconditional Acceptance Letter and other pre-qualification documents shall be opened first at 15.30 hours on 7 th August 2023 .
Envelope No. 2 containing the Book No. 2 (Technical bid) of only those qualified bidders after the evaluation of pre-qualification bids, shall be opened on a subsequent date after duly intimating the eligible bidders . Envelope No. 2 (Technical Bid) and Envelope 3 (Price Bid) submitted by those bidders who do not qualify as per the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be returned unopened. The Bidders are therefore advised to strictly go through all the tender conditions and enclose all the required documents to prove their eligibility for pre-qualification as per the prescribed criteria in Envelope No.1, failing which their bid is liable to be rejected.
2. EVALUATION OF TECHNICAL BIDS:
Selection of pre-qualified agencies shall be done by an Evaluation Committee constituted by the employer. The bidders will be required to make a detailed offline technical presentation of their proposal before the Evaluation Committee at the venue and time allotted to each bidder. The pre-qualification of agencies will be done after evaluating the technical bids/technical presentations based on a quality-based selection process as detailed under relevant clauses of this tender document. Envelope No. 3 (Price Bid) of those bidders who do not qualify as per the prescribed technical evaluation criteria shall be returned unopened. The decision of the Employer in this regard shall be final and binding on all the bidders.
3. OPENING OF PRICE BIDS:
Envelope No. 3 containing the Book No. 3 (Price bid) of only those pre-qualified bidders, after the first two stages of pre-qualification, shall be opened on a subsequent date after duly intimating the eligible bidders in advance. The Bidders are therefore advised to strictly go through all the tender conditions and enclose all the required documents to prove their eligibility for pre-qualification as per the prescribed criteria in Envelope No.1 and Envelope No. 2, failing which their bid is liable to be rejected.
Any bids received after the stipulated date and time shall be liable for rejection. CIAL Infrastructures Ltd. also reserve all rights to reject any or all the bids received, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
CIAL Infrastructures Ltd.,
Kochi Airport P.O. – 683 111.
Ernakulam, Kerala, India
Phone: 0484-2611380, 2922442
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org